RENTAL is SOLUTIONS
Forklifts are expensive. In fact, next to employees, they could be your largest expense. Your job is to look for ways to measure those costs accurately and reduce them. With financial tools becoming more and more sophisticated and material handling equipment (forklifts) becoming increasingly complex it might be time to rethink the way you “purchase” your machines. Is there a way to reduce the costs of your material handling equipment through leasing?
In a perfect world, if a forklift were idle the cost of it would be zero; if working, the cost of a forklift would be like paying an employee. Tie the COST to the WORK. Pay for USE. Essentially, that is what leasing or renting should do. Or at least it should get you closer to that ideal.
Forklift rental enables you to:
1. Lower Initial Costs: You can acquire an expensive machine without paying 100% of the cost upfront.
2. Increased Productivity: New machines every 3-5 years will ensure that downtime is reduced and the forklifts should be working at peak efficiency. As labor is your highest cost it is important to get the most out of your employees. Good tools should make more efficient workers.
3. Cost Closely Matches Use: By spreading the cost out over 3-5 years the work done with the forklift matches the monthly lease and maintenance costs to get that work done. It should help with budgeting.
4. Testing as You Purchase: Leasing allows you to test the machine without committing to a purchase. Use the forklift for 3-5 years and, if it works reliably, and isn’t too well used, there is a provision to purchase it at the end of lease term or return it.
5. Always Have the Latest Technology Updated Equipment: With leasing, you get the opportunity to replace the forklift with the latest technology, updating your equipment at regular intervals. This is a strategy to keep technologically competitive in the marketplace and increase the performance of your business.
6. Tax-Advantage: In most country including Indonesia tax regulations leasing is different than buying. (Check your own state or provincial tax rules.)
7. Maintenance Cost Can Be Part of Monthly Lease Price: It is common for the leasing company or dealer to offer maintenance packages to add to the lease payment. This added cost will depend on the environment. The benefit is that you can account for it by paying one price per month.
To rental/lease a forklift can make more sense for your business than buying. So RENTAL is SOLUTIONS
PADAMAS is ALWAYS a GOOD IDEA!